How to Check Airtel Balance | Airtel Balance & Validity check
Airtel is an old Telecom network operator company in India. Bharti Airtel limited is the old name of Airtel. Airtel delivering its services around 18 countries. Airtel provides its services as gsm, 3g, 4g all over Indian states. There are a large number of customers are feeling satisfied with their services. Airtel provides prepaid, postpaid and broadband plan services in the Indian circle. In this post, we can share simple methods to check Airtel balance and validity by using Airtel ussd codes.
There are several methods to check Airtel balance and validity. Using airtel ussd codes to check airtel balance is the simplest and easy way.
- How to Set/Stop Caller Tune in Airtel | How to Set/Stop Hello Tune on Airtel Number
- How to Check Airtel Data Balance | Airtel Net Balance Check
- Airtel Customer Care Number Toll-Free for All States | Airtel Helpline and Complaint Number
Airtel Ussd Codes
Ussd codes are already known to everyone. These are simple on-screen codes that help us to find out information regarding our Telecom operator account number. We already share different airtel ussd codes in our posts. You can check airtel balance, validity, data balance, tariff plan, airtel number check, and other activated VAS services on your airtel mobile number with airtel ussd codes.
Airtel Balance and Validity check by Ussd codes
You can easily check the main balance in airtel mobile number by dialing these ussd codes. These ussd codes are also known as airtel balance enquiry number. You have to dial to below airtel ussd codes to check balance in airtel number.
Dial *123# and *121*2#
If you want to check airtel balance enquiry then you have to dial the first ussd code. For information regarding airtel validity check, you have to dial the second airtel ussd codes.
- How to Check Airtel Number | Airtel Number check code
- Airtel Ussd Codes to check Balance, Recharge, Offers, and Net balance
- How to Take Loan in Airtel | Loan Number for Airtel
Airtel Balance Enquiry | Airtel validity check from My Airtel app
You can also check your airtel balance with My airtel app. This app is launched by Airtel to help customers. Read the below steps to check airtel validity & balance.
- First, you have to install My airtel app from the play store.
- Here is the Direct link of the Myairtel app.
- After installation open the app and enter your airtel mobile number.
- After that, they may send you an OTP for verification.
- Enter the OTP to the app and complete the sign-up process.
- Then you can easily check your Airtel balance, validity, airtel tariff info, airtel Internet balance or recharge offers.
Using App is a lengthy process to check everything when you need only airtel balance and validity. So if you want airtel balance enquiry then using airtel ussd codes are the best and fast method. If you have any technical issues then call airtel customer care number.
- How to get Airtel Internet Settings | Airtel 3G/4G APN GPRS Settings
- How to Transfer Balance Airtel to Airtel | Airtel Balance Transfer
- How to Check Airtel Offers | Airtel Offer Check Code
If you want to check airtel data balance then you have to check our other posts related to airtel ussd codes. All information about airtel services is obtained by using airtel ussd codes. If you forget your airtel mobile number then you can also check our post about check airtel mobile number. You can also stop any spam or unwanted calls on your airtel mobile by reading our post about activating airtel DND services.
I hope you like this post for How to Check Airtel Balance | Airtel Balance & Validity check. If you have a problem or query about this post then feel free to comment below and also don’t forget to share this post on social media to help other people who don’t know this information.
- How to Activate Missed Call Alert in Airtel | Airtel Missed Call Alert
- How to Port Airtel to Idea, Vodafone, etc | Airtel Port Number
- How to Share Data on Airtel | Family Share Airtel Data or Internet Codes