How to Transfer Balance Airtel to Airtel | Airtel Balance Transfer
Airtel is an old Telecom network operator company in India. Bharti Airtel limited is the old name of Airtel Telecom. Airtel telecom network company provides its services around 18 countries. Airtel telecom delivered gsm, 3g, and 4g services all over Indian states. In this post, we can share simple methods for How to Transfer Balance Airtel to Airtel | Airtel Balance Transfer
Airtel owns a large number of subscribers who feel satisfied after using their services. Airtel provides prepaid, postpaid, Airtel DTH and broadband plan services in Indian circle. After Jio launched Gigafiber Airtel also revised their broadband plans for staying in the competition. Airtel launched many services to help its customers and we already mention these services in our recent posts. Here we can learn how to transfer airtel money.
- How to Share Data on Airtel | Family Share Airtel Data or Internet Codes
- How to Port Airtel to Idea, Vodafone, etc | Airtel Port Number
- How to Activate Missed Call Alert in Airtel | Airtel Missed Call Alert
We already discussed many emergency services launched by many telecom operators to help their customers. Airtel balance transfer is also one of the best services own by airtel telecom.
Why We Need Airtel Balance Transfer
Some times when we have don’t have enough Talktime or balance in our mobile number and we are unable to recharge our account. At that time we can use this service. This service helps us to transfer airtel balance to airtel mobile number of your friend or family member when they need it.
When we have more balance in our one airtel account and we want to transfer that money to another airtel number then we can use airtel balance transfer service.
Balance Transfer in Airtel to Airtel Code
You can easily share Talktime in airtel mobile number to another airtel number via using this easy method. There is a ussd code provided by airtel telecom which is known as airtel balance or money transfer code. You can use this airtel ussd code to transfer your prepaid balance to another account.
Airtel to Airtel Balance Transfer Code *141#
You can dial this ussd code to your airtel prepaid mobile number and select the option share Talktime. For full detail about how to transfer airtel Talktime from airtel prepaid number read the below points carefully.
- How to Check Airtel Offers | Airtel Offer Check Code
- How to get Airtel Internet Settings | Airtel 3G/4G APN GPRS Settings
- How to Take Loan in Airtel | Loan Number for Airtel
- Dial *141# on your mobile number
- A new window will open showing many options
- Select share Talktime option in the given list
- After selecting this option you will be able to transfer Rs 5 to Rs 101 from your present account number.
- A new window opens and enters the desired amount which you want to transfer from your airtel account number to another account.
Note: Airtel balance transfer or money transfer is not a free service. This service is a paid service and you have to pay some money to airtel for transfer airtel Talktime balance. You should have to pay Rs 2 to Rs 10 for transfer balance in airtel. The more is the balance transfer rate more is the charges.
Things to Note While using Airtel Money Transfer Service
While using this service you have check the below points for your knowledge.
- You can only transfer the balance from airtel prepaid mobile number to another airtel prepaid account.
- You cannot transfer Balance from your airtel account to another telecom number.
- Your airtel mobile number is at least 90 days old to use airtel balance transfer service.
We already posted other valuable services information on our blog to help the readers about their telecom network information. You can check our blog for all telecom network operator services and news. We also posted ussd codes for all airtel, Vodafone, Jio, Idea, Bsnl, Aircel and other known telecom operators.
- Airtel Ussd Codes to check Balance, Recharge, Offers, and Net balance
- How to Check Airtel Balance | Airtel Balance & Validity check
- How to Check Airtel Number | Airtel Number check code
Ussd codes are the fastest way to obtain information about your account number. We can check balance, validity, recharge offers, tariff plan info, net balance, daily 3g, 4g data usage, hello tune/ caller tune status and other activate VAS services on your mobile number.
I hope you like this post for How to Transfer Balance Airtel to Airtel | Airtel Balance Transfer. If you have a problem or query about this post then feel free to comment below and also don’t forget to share this post on social media to help other people who don’t know this information.
- Airtel Customer Care Number Toll-Free for All States | Airtel Helpline and Complaint Number
- How to Check Airtel Data Balance | Airtel Net Balance Check
- How to Set/Stop Caller Tune in Airtel | How to Set/Stop Hello Tune on Airtel Number