Airtel Customer Care Number Toll-Free for All States | Airtel Helpline and Complaint Number
Airtel is a growing Telecom Operator in all Indian states. Airtel provides different services to its customers in all parts of India. Airtel customers rely on their services because they provide the best value to the money. Airtel launched 2g,3g and 4g services all over Indian states. They also launched airtel prepaid, postpaid plans, Airtel broadband services, and Airtel DTH services. These services are available to all Indian customers. In this post, we can share the Airtel customer care number or complaint number.
Airtel has a large number of customers all over India. They also launched many airtel ussd codes for helping their customers. With these ussd codes you can check your airtel balance, validity, tariff plan, airtel offers, recharge information and so on. If you are using airtel mobile number then check our other posts about airtel ussd codes.
- How to Set/Stop Caller Tune in Airtel | How to Set/Stop Hello Tune on Airtel Number
- How to Check Airtel Data Balance | Airtel Net Balance Check
- How to Check Airtel Number | Airtel Number check code
Due to a large number of customers airtel launched customer care service. Airtel customer care or Helpline number are made for solving the queries regarding technical issues related to airtel mobile numbers. There are a large of customer care executives are working in airtel offices 24 hrs for helping their customers.
How Airtel Customer Care Works
You can contact customer care executive agents for solver your queries regarding your airtel mobile number. Airtel Helpline number is used for airtel balance check, airtel net balance check, best offers, recharge information, VAS services. In case your airtel balance deducted by any unknown reason then you can call customer care to check where your balance got deducts.
- How to Activate Missed Call Alert in Airtel | Airtel Missed Call Alert
- How to Port Airtel to Idea, Vodafone, etc | Airtel Port Number
- How to Share Data on Airtel | Family Share Airtel Data or Internet Codes
Every telecom operator company has its customer care agents who work 24 hrs a day. Below are the common methods by which you can contact customer care executives.
- By Calling: You can contact customer care agents by calling. This method is known to all of us and it is mainly used by all customers. You can call them when you need any technical issues or want to change your tariff plan etc. Some times we don’t have much time to dial customer care number then we can check our balance-related queries by just entering Airtel ussd codes. We already posted an article about airtel ussd codes.
- By Online Chat Option: You can reach customer care agents also via chat support. For this option, you need to go to your Telecom operator’s official website. Here is the direct link for Airtel website. There is a link available for customers to chat with customer care agents. If you have any query you can start to chat with them write your problem in chat and they solve it. Also, note that some telecom companies do not have an online chat option check if it works for you.
- By Sending Email: You can also send emails to solve your problems related to your mobile number. Airtel customer care also has email support. You can compose an email message to them with a properly written subject section. This method is used by a lesser number of customers.
- How to Check Airtel Balance | Airtel Balance & Validity check
- Airtel Ussd Codes to check Balance, Recharge, Offers, and Net balance
- How to Take Loan in Airtel | Loan Number for Airtel
Airtel customer care number is 121 and this is working all states all over India. You can use this helpline number to solve your problems.
- Note: When you call 121 for customer care and it prompt to ask to access the customer care agent. Then it should cost your 50 paise for every 3 minutes you used.
Airtel Complaint Number For all Indian states
Airtel complaint number is 198 and it is not the same as airtel customer care number. As the name shows airtel choose a separate number for checking complaints regarding its services. Use this number to activate/deactivate VAS services on your airtel mobile number. If you have any problem regarding your airtel mobile numbers like deduction of balance or other complaints about its service then use this number. Airtel complaint number is a toll-free number for all states.
- How to get Airtel Internet Settings | Airtel 3G/4G APN GPRS Settings
- How to Transfer Balance Airtel to Airtel | Airtel Balance Transfer
- How to Check Airtel Offers | Airtel Offer Check Code
You can email Airtel customer care agents at [email protected]
I hope you like this post for Airtel Customer Care Number Toll-Free for All States | Airtel Helpline and Complaint Number. If you have a problem or query about this post then feel free to comment below and also don’t forget to share this post on social media to help other people who don’t know this information.