How to Port Airtel to Idea, Vodafone, etc | Airtel Port Number
Airtel is well known Telecom Network Operator who provides gsm, 2g, 3g and 4g services all over Indian states. You can easily port airtel number to any other network. Read this post for How to Port Airtel to Idea, Vodafone, etc | Airtel Port Number | MNP Airtel
Airtel launches prepaid, postpaid, Airtel DTH and broadband plans for its customers. There are more than 17 countries where airtel Telecom Network spread its connectivity. Bharti airtel was the old name of airtel telecom network. You can check how to port from Airtel to Jio, Vodafone, Idea or any other network with easy method.
For using Airtel Port service to any other network there are some conditions that you need to fully fill before applying for this service.
- Your Airtel Mobile number is at least 90 days old
- You need UPC code for port Airtel to another telecom.
There are also some documents needed for airtel porting service.
- Your address proof document
- Passport size photo
- Upc code
- How to Share Data on Airtel | Family Share Airtel Data or Internet Codes
- How to Activate Missed Call Alert in Airtel | Airtel Missed Call Alert
- How to Check Airtel Offers | Airtel Offer Check Code
You can use airtel port number to transfer your mobile number to any telecom network. This service is launched by TRAI for customers who can change network operators without changing their mobile number. The complete process for Airtel MNP is given below.
First, you have to write an Sms PORT [in capital letters] [space] and your present airtel mobile number then send this message to 1900. For example PORT 98****** and send this Sms to 1900. After that, you will receive an Sms from airtel telecom regarding your UPC code. 1900 is also known as airtel port number.
UPC code is a unique code given to you for portability service. Don’t disclose this code to anyone except the agents of telecom whom you wanted to select your next operator. Check the below steps to complete the Airtel port service requirements.
- After getting your UPC code you have to go to your telecom operators shop or office which you wanted to choose your next operator.
- Tell them you wanted to port airtel to your telecom operator
- They will ask your documents and photographs
- Tell them the UPC code while they complete your application process.
- Pay the required amount fees for using Airtel port service
- They will issue a new sim card of that telecom network
- It takes around 3-4 days to complete the airtel port service.
- Your old sim stops working in 1-2 days and use that balance or transfer it to another mobile number before it stops working. You can check our posts about how to transfer mobile balance for all telecom operators.
- When you see the mobile signal on your new sim card then call on 59059 to complete the verification process.
This is an easy method to port airtel to any telecom network. If you face any problem or issues related to your services then you call airtel customer care number for assistance.
- How to Transfer Balance Airtel to Airtel | Airtel Balance Transfer
- How to get Airtel Internet Settings | Airtel 3G/4G APN GPRS Settings
- How to Take Loan in Airtel | Loan Number for Airtel
What is MNP [Mobile Number Portability]
Mobile number portability is a service activated by all Telecom operators to help customers who change their network without changing their mobile number. But in the past when you want to leave your present operator then you have to change your mobile number.
This is the bad part of changing operator so everyone carries two or more mobile sims because their personal contacts are limited to that network. So TRAI [Telecom regulatory authority of India] launched a new service where customers can change their network operators without changing their mobile number.
How MNP Works
Mobile number porting service is available in all telecoms networks. You have to send an Sms to your present Telecom operator and that number is known as Mobile port number. This number is the same for all telecom network customers.
When you send your Sms then your request for changing operator is registered. Then you have to go to the office of the telecom operator to whom you want to choose your next operator. Tell them to port information and you are ready to go.
- Airtel Ussd Codes to check Balance, Recharge, Offers, and Net balance
- How to Check Airtel Balance | Airtel Balance & Validity check
- How to Check Airtel Number | Airtel Number check code
Why We Need MNP
People choose MNP service because some time they feel that present telecom is not providing better services, having low signal strength at your present area or else.
You can also check Airtel Ussd codes for more information about your mobile number. You can check balance, validity, tariff plan info, recharge plan, Offers, hello tune/ caller tune and other activated VAS services on your mobile number.
I hope you like this post for How to Port Airtel to Idea, Vodafone, etc | Airtel Port Number | MNP Airtel. If you have a problem or query about this post then feel free to comment below and also don’t forget to share this post on social media to help other people who don’t know this information.
- Airtel Customer Care Number Toll-Free for All States | Airtel Helpline and Complaint Number
- How to Check Airtel Data Balance | Airtel Net Balance Check
- How to Set/Stop Caller Tune in Airtel | How to Set/Stop Hello Tune on Airtel Number