How to Set/Activate/Deactivate Caller Tune/ Hello Tune in Bsnl | Bsnl tunes
Bsnl is an old Telecom Network Company in India. You can set Bsnl caller tune by easy method. In this post, we can tell How to Set/Activate/Deactivate Caller Tune/ Hello Tune in Bsnl | Bsnl tunes
Bsnl provides gsm, 2g, 3g, and 4g services in all Indian states. They also launched Bsnl prepaid, postpaid and broadband plans in every price segment. There is a number of customers rely on their services. Bsnl launched various plans for its customers on a monthly basis.
Caller Tune/Hello Tune or PRBT service is offered by various telecom network companies. This service helps the customers to greet their callers with their special songs. By using this service your caller listens to the song that you selected on your Mobile Number.
How To Set Caller Tune in Bsnl
You can set Bsnl Caller tunes/hello tunes by using various methods, for example, you set caller tune on Bsnl by using Ussd codes, SMS, Dialing Number, and Online method. These methods are explained below check and select which method suits you better.
- BSNL Customer Care Number | BSNL Complaint Number for all States
- How to Check Bsnl Balance and Validity by Ussd Codes
Activate Bsnl Hello Tune by Ussd Code
You can set Bsnl Prbt hello tunes by using official Ussd code. This code is also known as Bsnl Caller tune number. You have to dial the code on your mobile number and make a reply to incoming messages.
Bsnl Caller tune number *567#
Set Bsnl Caller Tune by Calling Official Number
You can also set hello tune on your Bsnl mobile number by calling on their official number. You have to dial the number in your mobile and listen to the on-call instructions to set caller tune.
Bsnl Hello tune Number 56700, 56789, 56768
There is three mobile number are given to you and you have to dial the first number to subscribe to this service. If that mobile number does not work then try another number to check which one works for you. You have to listen to the call instructions and reply to call with given options.
Note: While dialing these numbers cost you RS.2 per minute every time you dial them on your Bsnl mobile number.
- Bsnl USSD Codes List Check Balance, Offers [Updated]
- How to Check Bsnl number | Bsnl Number Check Code
Set Bsnl Caller Tune by Sending SMS
You can also activate Hello tune on your mobile number by sending an Sms to Bsnl telecom. For using this method you need Caller tune number or BT code. BT code is given to every caller tune for easy selection. So which song you want to select first find out its BT or Caller tune code number.
After that, you have to write an Sms BT with your code and send this to 56700. For example, you have caller tune code 1234 then you have write an Sms BT 1234 and send it to 56700.
Note: This method is easy and working all over Indian states. For each Sms, you send you have been charged Rs. 2 per Sms.
Start Bsnl Hello Tune from Online
You can also set caller tune in Bsnl via visiting their official website. You have to go to their official ringtone portal where all the ringtones are listed to you and you have to search with the name of any ringtone and Set this on your mobile number. For full detail check the below points carefully.
- First, open Bsnl Website for PRBT caller tunes
- Then you have to search for your caller tune from their search portal
- After that, you have to press the set caller tune icon on the website.
- They will ask your Bsnl mobile number
- Enter the Mobile number and complete the process and your caller tune activated on your mobile
- They will send you Sms regarding this service will be activated
How to Deactivate Bsnl Caller Tune
If you already use Bsnl PRBT service and want to stop or deactivate it then follow the below instructions.
- Dial 56700 Mobile number on your mobile and choose the Unsubscribe option.
- Your Caller Tune service will be stopped shortly. You also got an Sms regarding this activity.
You can also stop Bsnl caller tune by sending Sms
For this, you have to write an Sms UNSUB and send this message to 56700 or 56799. Your Hello tune service will stop working shortly.
- How to Check Net Balance in Bsnl | Bsnl Data Balance check
- How to Take Loan in Bsnl | Bsnl Loan Number
- How to Activate Bsnl DND | Do not Disturb Bsnl
Caller Tune/ Hello Tune/ Prbt in Bsnl Subscription Charges
As you know this service is not a free service and you have to pay some money to Bsnl for using this service. These charges are the same for Bsnl prepaid and postpaid users.
- For subscription, you have to pay Rs. 30 per month for using this service.
- Every time you change Caller tune/Hello tune you will be charged Rs. 12 per song you selected.
For more information about Bsnl mobile number check Bsnl Ussd codes article on our blog. With the help of Ussd codes you can check Bsnl balance, validity, recharge plans, offers, net balance 4g usage, tariff plan info, caller tune/hello tune and other VAS services activated on your mobile number. If you face any issue regarding any service then call Bsnl customer care number for assistance.
I hope you like this post for How to Set/Activate/Deactivate Caller Tune/ Hello Tune in Bsnl | Bsnl tunes. If you have a problem or query about this post then feel free to comment below and also don’t forget to share this post on social media to help other people who don’t know this information.