BSNL Customer Care Number | BSNL Complaint Number for all States
Bsnl is one of the most preferable and old Telecom Operator. Bsnl Telecom Sector is managed by Government. In this post, we can share the information related to Bsnl customer care or Bsnl complaint number. Bsnl provides many services to its customers like Landline Service, Broadband Service. Bsnl also offered Bsnl prepaid plans, Bsnl postpaid plans, Bsnl data offers, etc. There are a large number of customers are relying on Bsnl Services.
Due to huge customers account they also need good quality customer care representatives who solve telecom related problems. All type of technical issues is easily solved by calling Bsnl customer care agents. If you want to submit a complaint then dial Bsnl complaint number. All these numbers are described later in this article.
- Bsnl USSD Codes List Check Balance, Offers [Updated]
- How to Check Bsnl Balance and Validity by Ussd Codes
Why We need Customer Care Service
Customer Care Service created only to solve problems regarding Bsnl Mobile Number. In the case of Bsnl sim lost, Bsnl balance check, Bsnl validity recharge, Bsnl complaints, Bsnl landline Bill inquiry you need them. They also serve you Bsnl Broadband which is less costly than other Broadband services. Any help or query regarding these services is cleared by the Bsnl customer care number service.
How Bsnl Customer Care Works
You can connect to Bsnl customer care service by various methods. Some of them are given below. Choose which method is best suited for your area.
- Calling them Directly: In this method, you can call them directly and tell them your problem or query. Bsnl provides a toll-free number to its customers which are known as Bsnl customer care number. This number works all over Indian states. If the case of any VAS or a technical issue you can call their customer care agent and find the appropriate solution.
- Online Chat Service: This method also used by many customers of different telecom operators. As the name indicates you have to chat with Bsnl customer care executives. Firstly you have to go to Bsnl official website and find the option to chat with customer care. Also, keep in mind that Some Telecom operator doesn’t support online chat service. This method is a little bit lengthy and time-consuming. During the chat, you have to tell or ask Bsnl related issues that you want to be solved.
- Sending E-mail to Customer care: This is the last method for contacting Bsnl customer care. Here you have to send an e-mail directly to their official email number. You have to write your problem or issue in an email and send it to them. Don’t forget to write a suitable title for Email in the subject section while sending the E-mail. Bsnl E-mail id for registering complaints to its customer care service is [email protected]
- How to Check Bsnl number | Bsnl Number Check Code
- How to Check Net Balance in Bsnl | Bsnl Data Balance check
BSNL Customer care Number for India
Bsnl provides different services to its customers and there are different customer care numbers are assigned to its services. You can check which service you are using and contact them.
- If you are using Bsnl mobile which has Bsnl prepaid/postpaid Plan then Bsnl self-care number is 1503 or 1800-180-1503. This number works for all Bsnl mobiles.
- For Bsnl Landline Customers the Bsnl customer care number is 1500 or 1800-345-1500. Use any number to reach customer care agents. This number only works on Bsnl Landline Phones.
- If you want information regarding Bsnl Broadband then you have to dial 1504 or 1800-345-1504. Use these numbers to contact customer care and solve your queries.
- For Bsnl WiMax or WLL, customers use 1502 or 1800-180-1502 to contact Bsnl customer care executives.
- Users with Bsnl MPLS service query they have to call 1800-425-1957. This number gives you all the information regarding the Bsnl MPLS service.
- How to Set/Activate/Deactivate Caller Tune/ Hello Tune in Bsnl | Bsnl tunes
- How to Take Loan in Bsnl | Bsnl Loan Number
- How to Activate Bsnl DND | Do not Disturb Bsnl
Bsnl Complaint Number for all states
If you are using a Bsnl service and want to change or complain about any service then you have to Call Bsnl complaint number. This number also serve you in case of Bsnl Balance deduct, Activation/Deactivation of VAS services, Bsnl Landline Bill inquiry, and other services. Bsnl complaint number is 198 and this number is a Toll-free number. Bsnl customer care number Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Haryana, Punjab, Ap, Karnataka, Up east is 198.
I hope you like this article about BSNL Customer Care Number | BSNL Complaint Number for all States and also don’t forget to share this Article to Social media to Help others who don’t know this information.