How to Check Net Balance in Bsnl | Bsnl Data Balance check
Bsnl Telecom Network is one of the leading company in the Telecom sector. Nowadays Bsnl provides many services to its customers like Bsnl prepaid, postpaid and Broadband services, etc. In this post, we can share different methods to How to Check Net Balance in Bsnl | Bsnl Data Balance Check Code
The Bsnl telecom operator is working all over Indian states. They have a large number of customers who rely on their services. They also launched their Bsnl ussd codes for various services that are provided by Bsnl telecom network. Bsnl telecom network company is regulated by government policies.
How Bsnl Ussd Codes Work
As we know every telecom network operator have its own set of ussd codes. These ussd codes are made to help customers. Bsnl has also launched its ussd codes for helping customers. You can use these codes to check Bsnl balance and validity etc. These ussd codes become very handy when handling a large number of the customer’s database. These help to find out various services related to your Bsnl mobile number.
You can check Bsnl Balance, validity, Bsnl net balance, Bsnl recharge, and Bsnl number check. These are the daily tasks that are done by all customers in daily routine life. Enter the selected ussd code in your Bsnl mobile number and dial it and the information related to that ussd code will be displayed on your mobile screen within seconds. Hence this is the simple and fastest way to check activated services on your Bsnl mobile number.
These Bsnl ussd codes help you to find out your daily internet usage on Bsnl mobile number. You have to dial below code in your Bsnl mobile and your Bsnl net balance will be displayed.
Balance Enquiry BSNL *124#
These Bsnl ussd codes are well checked by various customers in Northen Indian states. You can check these codes yourself and tell us if they are working in your area too or not. You can comment below if these codes are not working or you can call Bsnl customer care number for full detailed information. Check our post about Bsnl customer care number.
Check Data Balance in Bsnl from Official Website
- Go to Bsnl Telecom website and enter to the login section.
- Sign up with your Bsnl mobile number and confirm your identity
- They may send you OTP for confirmation.
- Enter the OTP to the website and complete the process,
- After that, you can check various VAS services activated on your Bsnl mobile number. You can also check your Bsnl mobile tariff plan with validity information. Check your main Bsnl balance and data usage.
Check Data Balance in Bsnl from Installing Official app
You can also check Bsnl balance, data check, validity, recharge plans, Bsnl balance enquiry, and other services from their official Bsnl app. You can download this app from the play store. Here is the direct link of Bsnl My app official application.
- First, you have to Install the Bsnl my app
- Sign up using your Bsnl mobile number
- They may send you OTP on your Bsnl number for security reasons
- Enter the OTP and complete the verification process
- Then you can check your Bsnl net balance or data usage for each day
- You can also activate/deactivate other services from using this Bsnl application too.
These are the common methods by which you can check your Bsnl net balance and balance enquiry Bsnl. Using Bsnl ussd codes is an easy method for me, you can select which method works for you. During an emergency or low Bsnl balance, you can take Bsnl Talktime loan or Data loan. You can also check our article about Bsnl Loan ussd code.
Hope you like this post for How To Check Net Balance in Bsnl | Bsnl Data Balance Check Code. If you have a problem or query about this post then feel free to comment below and also don’t forget to share this post on social media to help other people who don’t know this information.