How to Check Jio Net Balance | Jio Data Balance check
Jio is one of the most used Telecom network companies in Indian states. Jio launched prepaid and postpaid plans and Jio Giga fiber. You can check our posts for all information about Jio Giga fiber. In this post, we can tell you How to check Jio Net balance or Jio data balance.
This telecom company is the part of Reliance Industries which owns by Dhirubhai Ambani. Jio telecom launched its services in 2015. Jio is still growing in various parts of Indian states. There are a number of services are launched by Jio for its customers.
Jio launched a 4g Telecom network in all Indian 22 circles. They are the first telecom company that can give 4g internet plans at very low prices as compared to other companies. When Jio comes to the telecom industry the battle for the price for telecom services start and still this battle goes on.
Jio launched its rs 399 plan which gives 1.5 Gb net data per day with unlimited calls to all over India. This plan comes with 84 days of validity with unlimited SMS. If you are using this Jio services and want to check Jio net balance then the various methods are explained below.
Jio Data Balance Check [METHODS]
Jio has not launched any on-screen codes or ussd codes. For checking Jio data balance you have to send SMS, Dial their official Jio data check number and from installing there official my Jio app. All methods are described below. If you have any technical issue then call Jio customer care number.
- How to Activate/Deactivate/Set Jio Caller Tune
- Jio Customer Care Number Toll-Free for All Indian States
Check Jio Net Balance from Sending SMS
You can check Jio’s net balance by sending an SMS to the toll-free number. Send the below message to 199 and information regarding your Jio data balance, call and SMS balance received as an incoming SMS.
SMS “BAL” to 199
Check Jio Net Pack Balance by Calling
You can also check the Jio data balance by calling their official number. If the first method not working for you then you can use this. This number is launched by Jio mainly for checking data balance. For this, you need to dial 1299 and your net balance will be shown on your mobile screen.
- Dial 1299 for Jio data balance check
Check Jio Data Balance by Installing Jio app
This is the last method by which you can check your Jio data balance. Jio launched their official app for checking various services related to Jio mobile number. With the Jio app, you can check your Jio balance, Jio recharge offers, Jio tariff plan info, validity, Jio data balance and activated VAS services on your mobile number.
- First, you have to install the Jio app from the play store.
- Here is the direct link of the My Jio app
- After installing you have to enter your Jio mobile number
- They send you OTP code for confirmation
- Enter the OTP to the Jio app and complete the sign-up process.
- Then you can check your current active plan and its expiry date with daily Jio data balance usage.
You can also check Ussd codes for more information about your telecom network. Ussd codes are helpful in checking balance, validity, recharge info, offers, net balance 4g usage, hello tune/ caller tune and other activated VAS services on your mobile number. Ussd codes are the fastest way to check information about your mobile number.
I hope you like this post for How to Check Jio Net Balance | Jio Data Balance check. If you have a problem or query about this post then feel free to comment below and also don’t forget to share this post on social media to help other people who don’t know this information.
- How to Transfer Balance in Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Bsnl, Jio and Other
- Loan Number for Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Bsnl, and Jio | All Sim Loan Code
- How to Check Internet Balance in Airtel, Aircel, Bsnl, Idea, Vodafone & Jio
- All Sim Number Check Code for All Networks [ Airtel, Bsnl, Jio, Vodafone, Idea]
- How to Port Vodafone to Other Telecoms | Vodafone Port Number