Idea Port Number | How to Port Idea to Airtel, Bsnl, Vodafone
Idea Telecom network company provides gsm, 2g, 3g, and 4g services all around Indian states. You can also Port Idea number to transfer another telecom account. In this article, we can tell How to Port Idea to Airtel, Bsnl, Vodafone with Idea port number. Idea provides prepaid, postpaid and broadband plans to its customers.
The idea is a well-known telecom operator company that recently merged with Vodafone to become Vodafone Idea limited Company. They have more than 300 million subscribers all over India. The idea provides good 3g, 4g internet speed to customers with other benefits. Here you can check Idea portability service information and check how to port idea number into airtel or other networks.
- Idea Customer Care Toll-Free Number for All States
- Idea Ussd Codes for Balance Check, Validity, and Recharge
How to Port Idea to Airtel, Bsnl, Vodafone & other Networks
You can easily port into airtel or other networks by reading the below steps. You have to write an Sms PORT [capital letters] then space write your Idea mobile number and send this Sms to 1900. After that, they send you an Sms regarding the Idea port number.
You will receive a UPC code that is needed when you submit documents for the new telecom network account number. Keep that Code safe till Port service is not completed. For better understanding read the below steps.
- How to Check Idea Net Balance | Check Data Balance in Idea by USSD Codes
- Idea Ussd Codes to Check Idea Balance & Validity
- After receiving the UPC code you have to go to the telecom office or shop of whom you wanted to port idea number in your area.
- Like if you want to port into Airtel then go to airtel office or vice versa.
- Ask them you want to port Idea mobile number to your telecom network.
- They will ask your documents as proof.
- Tell them your UPC code when they fill your application form.
- After that, you have to pay the required amount for the Idea port service.
- They give you a new Sim card of that telecom network whom you wanted to port.
- Then you have to wait for 3-4 days till the whole porting process completed.
- After that, you have a new sim card with a new telecom operator with the same mobile number.
This is the easy process to port Idea number to other networks. You can also call idea customer care number for any help regarding your service. We already post articles about port number from idea to other networks. For more help read them and keep subscribe to our blog for the latest information about telecom news.
What is MNP [Mobile Number Portability]
Mobile number portability is a service activated by all Telecom operators to help customers who change their network without changing their mobile number. But in the past when you want to leave your present operator then you have to change your mobile number.
This is the bad part of changing operator so everyone carries two or more mobile sims because their personal contacts are limited to that network. So TRAI [Telecom regulatory authority of India] launched a new service where customers can change their network operators without changing their mobile number.
- How to set Caller Tune in Idea | Hello Tune number for Idea
- How to Take Loan in Idea | Idea Loan Code | Loan in Idea
How MNP Works
Mobile number porting service is available in all telecoms networks. You have to send an Sms to your present Telecom operator and that number is known as Mobile port number. This number is the same for all telecom network customers.
When you send your Sms then your request for changing operator is registered. Then you have to go to the office of the telecom operator to whom you want to choose your next operator. Tell them to port information and you are ready to go.
Why We Need MNP
People choose MNP service because some time they feel that present telecom is not providing better services, having low signal strength at your present area or else.
You can also check Idea Ussd codes for more information about your mobile number. You can check balance, validity, tariff plan info, recharge plan, Offers, hello tune/ caller tune and other activated VAS services on your mobile number.
- How to Get Idea Internet Settings | Internet Settings for Idea | Idea APN
- How to Transfer Balance in Idea | Idea Balance Transfer Code
- How to Check Idea Number | Idea Number Check
I hope you like this post for Idea Port Number | How to Port Idea to Airtel, Bsnl, Vodafone. If you have a problem or query about this post then feel free to comment below and also don’t forget to share this post on social media to help other people who don’t know this information.