How to Port Vodafone to Other Telecoms | Vodafone Port Number
Vodafone is an Old telecom network provider company in the Indian circle. You can also port Vodafone mobile number to another telecom by easy method. Check this post for How to Port Vodafone to Other Telecoms | Vodafone Port Number.
Vodafone provides gsm, 2g, 3g and 4g services to its customers. They launched prepaid, postpaid, unlimited and broadband plans every month to attract more customers towards them. Vodafone provides good 4g internet speed and with other benefits. Vodafone is a British based multinational company who spread their network in around 25 countries all around the world.
- Vodafone Customer Care Number for All States | Vodafone Toll-Free Customer care Number Information
- How to Check Vodafone Net Balance | Check Vodafone Data Balance
What is Port Service
Mobile Port service is launched by TRAI to help customers of all telecom operators. TRAI is the telecom regulatory authority of India which promotes and gives guidelines to all telecom companies in the Indian circle. You can use Port service to change your present telecom operator to another without changing your mobile number. In the past time if you want to change your telecom operator then you have to change the sim number.
Mobile Portability service is a helpful service for all customers. Some times there is weak signal strength, bad telecom services or other reasons faced by many customers then they can change their network operator to other telecom companies who provide good signal strength with other services at the low price point.
- Working Vodafone USSD Codes List [Updated]
- Vodafone Balance and Validity Check by Vodafone Ussd Codes
This service is also known as MNP [Mobile Number Portability] service. By this, you can port Vodafone mobile number to Airtel, Idea, Bsnl, Jio or other telecom networks. For using this service there is a requirement to follow. That is you have to use Vodafone sim for more than 90 days then you can port sim number to other telecoms networks.
Documents Needed to Port Number
You need the below-listed documents ready before applying to the Vodafone Port service.
- UPC code [ Explain in Next Paragraph ]
- Your present Address proof document
- Passport size photograph
You can port your Vodafone sim number to any other telecom company by reading the below information. First, you have to send an Sms to Vodafone to port your mobile number. You have to write PORT [in capital letters] and Your Mobile Number sends this Sms to 1900. For example PORT 98******** to 1900.
After sending this Sms they will send you a UPC code through Sms. This UPC code is needed when you fill the application form for a new telecom network. Keep this code secret and safe until your porting process completed. Read the below steps to understand how to port your Vodafone sim number to other telecom network operators.
- Activate/Deactivate Caller Tune in Vodafone | How to Set Callertune in Vodafone
- How to Transfer Balance in Vodafone | Vodafone to Vodafone Balance Transfer
- How to Get Internet Settings in Vodafone | Vodafone 3g/4g Apn GPRS settings
- First, you have to go to the nearby office or shop of Telecom operator you want to choose as your next operator.
- Ask their agents that you want to port your mobile number.
- They will ask your documents as I wrote above.
- When they fill a new application form then tell them your UPC code.
- After that pay the required amount of fees for porting service.
- Then they will give you a new sim card with the same mobile number that you already have before.
- That sim will start working in the next 2-4 days.
- When you see signal bars on the new sim card then you have to call on 59059 to complete the Tele verification process.
- After that, you are ready to use the new telecom mobile number.
If you have any issues or problems regarding MNP service then you can call Vodafone customer care number for help. If you want to again use portability service then you need to wait for the next three months or 90 days. After that, you can change your telecom operator.
- How to Take a Loan in Vodafone | Vodafone Credit Number
- How to Check Vodafone Number | Vodafone My Number Check by Ussd Codes
- How to Check Vodafone Offers | Best Offer for Vodafone
You can also check Vodafone Ussd codes to get more information about your account number. Ussd codes are the fastest way to check the information related to your mobile number. You can check Vodafone balance, validity, recharge info, offers, net balance check 4g usage, hello tune/ caller tunes or other activated VAS services on your mobile number.
I hope you like this post for How to Port Vodafone to Other Telecoms | Vodafone Port Number. For more information about news related to telecom operators keep subscribed to our blog via email. If you have a problem or query about this post then feel free to comment below and also don’t forget to share this post on social media to help other people who don’t know this information.